Hydrogen generator

classic Classique list Liste threaded Arborescence
1 message Options
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Hydrogen generator

MichaelSmith
Hi,

My GC FID detector extinguish after ignition. The H2 flow is 1 ml/min (set value= 30 ml/min), so I think there is no flow from hydrogen generator. Apparently generator works well: the pressure of H2 is 3.2 bar and no fault is showed in its display, but I have no H2 flow to the GC.My hydrogen generator mark is "Claind" ( H2, N2 and Air generator combination) and has been off for 2 years.Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.